The Competence Center for Project Leadership (CC KEY) helps people who are responsible for sponsoring, steering or managing large and/or complex projects to ensure that these are successful. To this end, CC KEY
- researches key factors for the success of large and/or complex projects and transfers these results to the world of practice,
- establishes a project leader community comprised of personalities linked by their relentless striving for success with mega-projects,
- develops original methods for making critical points in large projects tangible as early warning indicators,
- provides possibilities for further training and the exchange of best practices directed at the appropriate organizational levels,
- engages directly with projects in specific cases.